[pct-l] PCT Atlas

Bill BillBatch at cox.net
Sat Nov 22 10:54:17 CST 2008

Here is a courtesy note for anyone that uses or plans to use the PCT Atlas
books.   (I recommend you buy one volume and check it out.  They are very
good.)

I received this email note from Erik on a broadcast email (below)

-----------------------

Just a quick note.

I'm almost sold out on the first print run of PCT Atlas Volumes 1 and 5.
Once these are gone the PCT Atlas won't be available to buy again until
Spring 2009 when I launch the complete set. So if you'd like to get your
hands on a PCT Atlas in the next four months now is the time.

I also wanted to give you a heads up that the price will be going up when
the complete set is released. I haven't decided on exact retail pricing yet,
but it will be more than now.

Alright, back to work for me. Volumes 2-4 are coming along great and I know
you're going to love them when they come out