[pct-l] March 2009 starts

Robert W. Freed robert at engravingpros.com
Fri Nov 21 22:13:45 CST 2008

I started on 3/1 in 2005. At least I think it was '05. What a mistake, endless post holing and no trails. Of course that was the year the south got all the rain from Washington. I ended up flipping to Canada and going SoBo. I have started each year April/May since then. Perhaps that was just a bad year?