[pct-l] New Equipment

Patrick meta474 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 19:26:35 CST 2008

Don't be so quick to buy up those light my fire sporks. I used them
this year and I would NOT recommend them. I snapped all three I bought
by idyllwild in instant potatoes. Plus, the length is a bit off for my
tastes.

Grab instead LEXAN spoons -- the spork tines are ultimately useless
anyway. The spoons I bought in idyllwild lasted me the rest of the
trip, never had to use the one in my bounce box, even.