[pct-l] Thru-hiking in 3 months?

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 17:23:21 CST 2008

I am guilty of tracking the hikers. I follow you all through journals and
register up dates so I know when I need to resupply my kitchen. My
intentions are purely for self survival. If I see that in the next few days
I have 5 or 25 here it helps me with grocery shopping. I thoroughly
understand Donna's opinion. There is a danger if a low life wants to track
someone. Most low life doesn't have the energy to hike the trail. But they
can drive to trail head registers and read journals on line. Do your own
thing just be aware of your surroundings.

PCT MOM