[pct-l] New fires

Marlene Soffera mmsoffera at charter.net
Sun Nov 16 10:28:34 CST 2008

>hundreds of homes are being destroyed some of them trailers housing many senior citizens <

Someone formerly from the church I served as pastor lives in that mobile home park (not really "mobile" homes, but manufactured homes).  She does not yet know whether her home survived, since some closer up to the hills are still standing, and that's near her area.  She is dealing with a triple tragedy: Her husband, in his 80s, died, and then her son, in his 60s, and now the likely loss of her home--all in the space of three weeks!

These situations are always tragic, but take on a different light when you can connect a face with it.

Marlene