[pct-l] food and resupply packages...

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 15 11:00:42 CST 2008

When is a good time to start packing the food up to mail to myself? I'm ready now but I was thinking some of it would be stale by the time I get it...like granola and the like....How long does it take usually? I won't be sending myself everything, but I am vegan so most of it for sure, as it will be difficult to find that kind of stuff on the trail I'm sure. I know mailing it in the original packaging, until I recieve it,  is better too to keep it from getting stale or whatever, but there are some things that I won't be able to do that with unless I want to carry the weight...and NO! lol

patti