[pct-l] DINSMORE'S TRAIL ANGELS....SKYKOMISH MOVING

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 11:10:36 CST 2008

****DINSMORE'S HAVE MOVED****
**
*360.677-1237 House  206.954-2521 Jerry cell  253.973.3495 Andrea cell*

*Dinsmore's have moved 8 miles west of Skykomish to the town of Baring on
hwy 2. You *

*will have to hitch to Baring on Hwy 2 MILE 41. Same hitch as before just a
little further. *

*Get out at the Baring Store where there is also a little cafe and grocery.
Dinsmore's *

*offer camping, laundry, kitchenette, internet, showers, mail pick up and
occasional BBQs. *

*All resupply boxes must be mailed in care of the Dinsmores if you want us
to pick them *

*up and hold them at our house. We will be making ONE mail run to Skykomish
each day. *

*Our new yard is a 2.3 acre park like setting. Over the tracks and the left
a one block.*

*USPS address: *

*Dinsmore's River Haven, (your name), PO BOX 374,Skykomish,WA .98288. *

*UPS address: *

*Dinsmore's River Haven, (your name), 63330 197th Place NE, Baring, WA.
98224*
*Arrival date on all packages please. *
*Please pass the word. If you know where else I should post this info please
let met me know.*