[pct-l] A request from Cyberland..

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 13 14:00:11 CST 2008

Figure PCT hikers may know this person more so than AT hikers. Maybe someone call help? If you do know him, give Andrew  a shout. I think Stephan Martin used to run pcthiker.com as well?

THE ORIGINAL E-MAIL:

Hello -

I need some help in reaching an individual by the name of Stephan
Martin, trailname "troubadour." He last lived in Seattle and I'm quite
positive that he's a thruhiker. The only email I can find for him is no
longer valid.

If anyone can help me reach him, please email me, askurka at comcast.net.  Thanks for the help.

Andrew

--Thoreau