[pct-l] Light Weight Boots

Dusty Wallace dusterbuddy at comcast.net
Mon Nov 3 12:15:26 CST 2008

I have had great luck with my Asolo XCRs. I got them two years ago at REI.
Took them strait out of the box and hiked 6 days around Stehekin and had a
tightness in my toes most of the trip. To small. So, after destroying them
on that trip REI glady took them back and gave me the next size up and they
are a dream. REI only had three pairs left 2 in my size and 1 a half size
larger. So I grabbed them all. My model is discontinued and was replaced by
the Cayman XCR, and @ 13.4oz for the pair they are light enough tough
enough, and I can still feel a breeze in them.

Dusty