[pct-l] Looking for used Granite Gear Vapor Trail or Nimbus Ozone

Vic Hanson vichansonperu at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 2 13:55:43 CST 2008

I am considering getting another Vapor Trail pack and I see that Backcountrygear.com has them on sale for $136. However before I buy one there, I thought I would check and see if anyone has one that is in very good condition for sale. I need a medium (preferably with a small hip belt), any color is OK. I would also consider a Nimbus Ozone as a second choice, also medium.

FYI, Backcountrygear.com also has the U.L. Down Inner Jacket - Men's on sale for $112, normally $140. This is an excellent lightweight jacket, weighing only 7 oz for the medium. I used the older version, which has snaps, on the PCT in 2006 and have used it since for everything, including 20,000 foot mountains here in Peru. The new version has a zipper, and I am temped to get one just to have it for when I wear out my first one!

Thanks,

Sugar Daddy