[pct-l] Returning to the PCT in September

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Fri May 30 22:43:18 CDT 2008

Craig,
I think I could do a better job showing your girlfriend around on the
JMT.......'' In the spirit of the trail of course.''
The JMT after all is my baby and I could take her places Bill has never
heard off.
Besides, I am better looking than he is.

BTW,.....not that it matters, because I like them all,.......is she a
blond or a brunet,......just curious, that's all.

JMT Reinhold

Bill wrote:  Of course Craig - to save money - If you just want to send
your girlfriend - I would be happy  ''in the spirit of the trail'' to
show her around for you......