[pct-l] Trail Angels at Old Station

SPearce107 at aol.com SPearce107 at aol.com
Fri May 30 13:38:19 CDT 2008

I'm relatively new to the PCT community. However, the quick replies to my
queries and the genuine concern and interest about my son's trip on the PCT has
been astounding and very heartening. There is truly something magical about
the  PCT. I've known about this allure and magic since I was 14. But it is much
more  than the trail itself. It is the people who support the trail and what
it means  to so many...hikers and non-hikers. While my worries may pale in
comparison  to others, I was never made to feel that they were  inconsequential.
Thank you all for listening and offering  advice.

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.