[pct-l] Hypothermia Killer of the Unprepared

Will M jalan04 at gmail.com
Thu May 29 11:29:47 CDT 2008

Hey David,

That sounds kind of like a film I saw last year at a Sierra Club Snow
camping class.  The film I saw featured two couples out on a hike when the
weather turns.  Slowly they succumb to Hypothermia.  It was kind of corny
but I remember having seen it in a hunter safety class back in the 70's.

I'm not sure if I remember it correctly but I think thats where I first
heard the expression "cotton kills"

If you want to find it, try contacting the Sierra club snow camping group in
the Bay Area.

Jalan Jalan