[pct-l] rain gear

Joel Ramey joel.ramey at gmail.com
Tue May 27 13:01:13 CDT 2008

Okay, in honesty, I've actually never gotten to hike in rain. I've
done a decent bit of hiking, but its always snowed instead (and
usually at freak times).

But how bad is the rain, is it going to be like in NM (maybe driving
for about 2 hours, then stop, repeat if big storm?

I'm just thinking that if I bring a full blown rain jacket, I'll
probably drench myself just as much with sweat.

I dunno, just thinking out loud, I'll check out what the REI here has,
maybe get a better poncho

-Taildragger