[pct-l] Public Announcement - Walker Pass Relief Expedition

Hiker97 hiker97 at aol.com
Mon May 26 13:19:50 CDT 2008

Yes, supplies and hard core mountainmen/women are being now recruited for the relief expedition to Walker Pass this coming weekend.  This is in response to the Food Ruck being canceled this last weekend due to bad weather.

Many hikers will be struggling into Walker Pass this coming Friday - Sunday from the bad weather - they will have sunken eyes and bony bodies.  Meadows Ed, Switchback and Stinker the Trail Skunk have volunteered for this dangerous humanitarian mission (others are welcome to join in too).  Even though it may be a one way trip, these hardy unselfish souls will sacrifice anything for the PCT hiker.  We will not leave our hiking brothers and sisters to a starvation fate with the mighty Sierras starring them in the face.

I thank you for your prayers and support.

Switchback and Stinker