[pct-l] PCT-L Walker Pass Food Ruck

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Thu May 22 10:24:56 CDT 2008

Matt writes: Will 65 pirates at Hiker Heaven hike 200 miles in 6 days to Walker Pass???Wonder how many of Tuesday night's? denizens at Hiker Heaven will reach Walker Pass by Monday.

Switchback replies: Yes, that is a good point.? But I hope they do not make it to Walker Pass this weekend.? That herd will be big time?L-Rod supporters and advocates after very recently staying at Hiker Heaven.? They will be more like a vigilante committee looking for me.? And a handy tree to throw a rope over.? No thanks.

This big Walker Pass Food Ruck will include lots of cooking dogs and brats, breads, chips and salsa, drinks, and Little Debbie snacks, etc., etc. etc.? Plus, other surprises for the hikers before they head up into the mighty Sierras to face mountainman/woman challenges.? I will paint shelter stakes and provide Pringles for the trail ahead too.? The world famous PCT hybrid vehicle will be available for rides.

Yes, this is a Meadows/Canyon Ed event that the rest of us are supporting.? And you know if Meadows Ed has his stamp of approval?on it, you know it is going to be fun, helpful, and memorable.? Quality support for professional hikers.