[pct-l] Hiker Heaven Hiker Herd

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Wed May 21 15:09:02 CDT 2008

Lighting Rod wrote: The first big wave has arrived. I just did a head count this morning and there were 64 hikers who stayed here last night.? Under the 50 person limit that will be imposed next year, 14 of those people would be turned away.? BTW, the majority of these are the folks who left a week before the KO, trying to avoid The Herd. So much for that.

Switchback replies: I sent L-Rod her Kickoff poster several days ago signed by a lot of Kickoff?hikers.? I guess my timing was a little off.? So, now I am probably?in the dog-house? literally and figureally speaking at Hiker Heaven.? Now there will be a price on my head along the PCT.? I will have to be careful at Walker Pass this weekend at the big food/drink ruckus.? Say, this whole thing was Sinker the Trail Skunk's idea.? It is his fault and I am innocent of any wrong-doing, harassments and take no responsibility?with this poster caper.