[pct-l] Snow Melt in Washington Cascades

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Wed May 21 01:32:29 CDT 2008

That video was taken about 5 miles up river from our house. The river's been
running really high for a week now. Those of you that have been at the
Dinsmore's know the big rock bank that protects our yard from the Tye River.
Part of the bank was pulled down by the floods last Dec and still has not
been allowed to be fixed. Thanks to King County and the Fisheries Dept. Got
to protect those fish we pluck out of the river to eat. If anyone out there
has an in with God......please drop a hint to him (or her) that we need help
with the Govt authorities to get this fixed.

PCT MOM