[pct-l] PCT 2007 DVD Torrent: read this.

Ryan Christensen yosemiteryan at yahoo.com
Mon May 19 12:19:35 CDT 2008

Brick,

Hats off for your work in getting this torrent out to
the community. I think that is awesome! I too am
patiently waiting for the torrent to download.

Fellow PCT'ers: please do take the time to read about
what a torrent is and how to burn it. Its truly not
that difficult. Simply put: once you have the torrent
complete you simply burn it to a blank DVD and then
you have an exact copy of the DVD that can be played
in any computer or DVD player. Personally I am using
Utorrent. Thats http://utorrent.com

Thanks again Brick,

ProDeal

www.notesfromthetrail.com