[pct-l] PCT 2007 DVD

Brick Robbins brick at fastpack.com
Sat May 17 01:11:12 CDT 2008

The torrent is up
http://thepiratebay.org/user/brickster3072/

If you know how to download a file and seed it as a torrent, and will
do so for at least a month, I will send you a link to the source iso
image from a server that will be a whole lot faster than a bittorrent
download.

I'm hoping for 4 or 5 seeders, so we can get this thing out there
quickly, so the first 5 people get their copy of the image quickly