[pct-l] PCT 2007 DVD

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Thu May 15 23:17:19 CDT 2008

Hi All,

I've been home from the KO for a couple of weeks now and burning copies of
the PCT 2007 DVD as I read the list and surf the internet. Was waiting for
word from Cloudspotter as to her distribution plans, but haven't heard
anything.

So:  I have about 30 copies of the 2007 DVD to send free. Preference given
to others who will burn additional copies to distribute. Send me your snail
mail address in private message (off list, don't include the PCT-L) and
I'll get them in the mail within a week or so.

By well established tradition (and maybe for some legal issues), the DVDs
are free to the recipients. If you want, instead of payback, payforward to
others on the list or hiking the trails.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>