[pct-l] Snow in Northern Oregon

Suzannah Swinehart suz_quz at hotmail.com
Thu May 15 19:15:22 CDT 2008

We just drove over Willamette Pass (Odell Lake) last weekend and were pretty impressed with the amount of snow still on the ground. This week's warm weather should help some, but still...

We spent the next few miles debating when we'd actually be able to find the trail. Here's a picture...not the best for perspective, but my cell phone camera was the only one I had on me. It was a fairly tall sign, I can tell you that.

http://tinyurl.com/5tffua