[pct-l] Snoqualmie Pass mail drop...

Will Hiltz will.hiltz at gmail.com
Wed May 14 02:27:55 CDT 2008

There is some food available if you're not too picky at the Chevron.  Also,
when I went through in 2007, there was a small grocery/convenience store
that was open just next to the inn, despite reports to the contrary.  They
seem to know that hikers are coming through judging by the selection of Mt.
House freeze dried packs.  A tad expensive, but certainly do-able.  Great
beer selection in the Chevron too! If only the Inn's hot-tub had been
working....

YITOOD,

Easy