[pct-l] Tejon Ranch PCT Flyer

Bill Batchelor billbatch at cox.net
Sat May 10 10:10:04 CDT 2008

Easy El Aviator   Eeeeeeasy

While sworn to secrecy, I am going to tell you a little trick El Aviator
does not want public.  He uses a Platypus hydration tube that is attached
from his member, then runs through an in-line filter - and then into his
mouth.  He is recycling water as he goes.  In addition, he grows mushrooms
in his arm pits and a small bug factory in his facial hair for nourishment.
He is like a walking biosphere, a human green house, a self-contained
Micro-Mart.

PG