[pct-l] Snow Conditions

Halfmile halfmile at pctmap.net
Thu May 8 12:30:07 CDT 2008

A few days ago kmurry posted this link about snow levels:

http://cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/reports/PLOT_SWC.2008

If I am reading the charts correctly, they are telling us that central
and southern California snow levels are running below historic
averages, but currently we have about twice as much snow as this time
last year. 2007 was a very low snow year.

Northern California, is closer to historic averages.

-Halfmile