[pct-l] Rude behavior in Warner Springs End of April 2008

Tessa Bondi jester_bslug02 at yahoo.com
Tue May 6 13:38:36 CDT 2008

Hello all!
  I have been reading most of the posts for the last month or so without saying anything myself.  I am just a few days from my start date (May 11, outside Big Bear) for my "almost thru-hike" and wanted to put it out there that I think that those of you who are willing to give your time, money, energy, and kindness helping hikers out are AMAZING!  I began planning my trip last year without any concept that there would be anyone along the way to help.  As such I do not expect help, but knowing that there are wonderful people out there who are willing to help does put my mind at ease.  I look forward to meeting some of you along the way.  I believe in paying it forward so please know that your kindness will not go unappreciated.  Thank you, trail angels, in advance, for just being out there.

Cheers,
Tessa