[pct-l] Sonora Pass TH

Hank Magnuski hankm at mtinet.com
Tue May 6 13:34:25 CDT 2008

On Tue, 6 May 2008, ambery-80243 at mypacks.net wrote:

> I was wondering if there is decent trail head parking at Sonora

Yes, there is a picnic area adjacent to the Pass with many parking spaces
available.

>  or Ebbets Pass,

There is a whole parking lot dedicated to trailhead parking about 1 mile away
from the Pass.

> and are either spots considered safe to leave a car for a few days?

Yes, many hikers do that, all summer long.

>  Am I correct to assume that there is no public transportation to either of
    these passes?  How about local shuttles?  Any info would be appreciated.

Nothing that I'm aware of.

Hank