[pct-l] Section B question

Peter Dascalos peter at onthetrail.org
Tue May 6 08:28:08 CDT 2008

I parked in Snowcreek, town at the base of San Jacinto on the North side.
Get off the 10 onto 111, then south onto Snowcreek Rd, then park on the
south side of Falls Creek Rd. I have done this twice with no problems.
Google maps link is ->
http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=33.900342,-116.673732&spn=0.054143,0.089264&z=14

OC Pete
www.onthetrail.org