[pct-l] A D I OS my friends

Hiker97 hiker97 at aol.com
Tue May 6 01:58:53 CDT 2008

Unsupported JMT Reinhold writes: I think I have said all  I wanted to say, perhaps more than I should have said, my work is complete and will now go off list and retread into a ''Lurker''  mode until further provoked by the likes of Switchback or Tortoise or by the fermenters of barn fever.
Switchback replies: Just in time. The certified letter from Mr. Brick was just about to go out to you for outrageous bandwidth usage.  I am glad Stinker the Trail Skunk and I have been good PCT-L role models for you.