[pct-l] A good way to go

Hiker97 hiker97 at aol.com
Tue May 6 01:51:26 CDT 2008

Unsupported JMT Reinhold writes: I'm afraid nothing good is going to come out of this.  But, it's not our fault that women are attracted to us, Switchback.  It's in our genes.
Switchback replies: Say, how did I get caught up in this?  No one is attracted to the Trail Pirate --- I am a solo rough, tough trail loner --- a 1%'er.  The PCT is my woman.  It is my mistress.  It is my lover.  No matter how I am mistreated, I come back for more.  Yes, the PCT calls like a mysterious woman, who has powers you cannot resist.  It cannot be denied --- always calling, always there, always excitingly dangerous, always irresistibly different.