[pct-l] Switchback-Reinhold UL Industries

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Mon May 5 18:47:59 CDT 2008

I think  ''SNAG''  would stand best for  ''Speed Nerds And Gooneys''
That would be harmonious with the ongoing  ''UL Revolution''  and the
''On The Trail To Long Mentality'' of many of our long distance hikers.
It would, immediately, put the company in tune with the long distance
hiking community.

JMT Reinhold
Speed Nerd