[pct-l] SNAG

Dick Bingham dick.bingham at gmail.com
Mon May 5 17:59:17 CDT 2008

 Message: 4
    Date: Mon,  5 May 2008 02:38:03 -0700
    From: Hiker97 <hiker97 at aol.com>
    Subject: [pct-l] Switchback-Reinhold UL Industries
    Say, we were just thinking.  A really neat PCT trail name or name of a
    company would be SNAG - Trail Snag.  That is too cool.  I wonder what
that
    would stand for?  Let's see.  How about Simply No Account Good.  Or
Super
    Not-heads And Goof-off's.  Or Sub Nano Atomic Gram-weenies.  Or
Sure-fire No
    Account Goof-offs.  Etc., etc., etc.
    Just remember that our PCT-L comments are always on topic, thought
    provoking, insightful, and timely.  Try to be more like us.
    Cheers, Switchback
    SNAG ===> Slivered Nuts And Granola
    says it all...

Dick Bingham - W7WKR CN98pi