[pct-l] Delete Buttons

Hiker97 hiker97 at aol.com
Sun May 4 14:46:19 CDT 2008

Unsupported JMT Reinhold writes: YOU  UNGRATEFUL  RAT !!!! After spending countless hours grooming you, is this how you repay me?  As far as how did you become so popular?  Seems to me the only ones you are popular with are the hiker chicks.  Coming to think of it, I had a similar problem in my younger days.  I always got along really well with the girls....it's the husbands and boyfriends that never seemed to like me.  I never could quite understand that.
Switchback replies: Do realize how you are causing the DELETE button on computer across the world to be worn out.  You will get a bill from many hikers subscribing to the PCT-L demanding restitution for new computers.  You will get a certified letter from Mr. Brick demanding you cease and refrain from further harassment of the innocent and kindly Trail Pirate and the hiking community in general.  And that you stick to legitimate PCT-L subject matter only --- I am filing a complaint with the Internet police.  My law firm of Dowey, Cheatum, and Howe has been contacted too.

By the way, I now realize your big dream is to be fatally shot jumping out a window by a jealous husband when you are 95.

Also, I am a Rat and my pal is Stinker the Skunk.  So what's it to you?  And if only the PCT hiker babes like me, I could care less about the male hiker trash backpackers.