[pct-l] hiking california/oregon/washington coast

Steel-Eye chelin at teleport.com
Sun May 4 05:43:19 CDT 2008

Good morning, Allie,

The best source of information of which I'm aware concerning the "American
West Coast Trail" is Tha Wookie's TrailJournal:
http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=58508 and his associated website:
http://www.thawookie.com/   A couple of years ago Nate made an excellent
presentation of his trip at the annual gathering of American Long Distance
Hiking Association - West (ALDHA-West)  -- you are a member, aren't you?
He and his companion, Island Momma, hiked the coast southbound in 2004.

Steel-Eye

^^^^^^^^^^  Join other hikers at:  http://www.aldhawest.org/  ^^^^^^^^^^