[pct-l] Easiest airport to fly out of/Wrightwood/LA

Sean Nordeen sean at lifesadventures.net
Sat May 3 21:05:01 CDT 2008

Jalan Jalan,

If you are on the Metrolink, you have several choices.  You can take it to LA's Union Station and then take the Fly Away Bus to LAX ( http://www.lawa.org/lax/LAXflyAway.cfm ).  You can make a train change and get on the Ventura Metrolink line and take it to the Burbank/Bob Hope Airport station.  To get to the Ontario Airpot, the San Bernardino Metrolink line leaves you something like 4 miles to the northeast at the Rancho Cucamonga station (you may be able to find a city bus but I'm not familar with the area).  However, if you transfer to the Metrolink Riverside Line, then you are  a mile south of the airport (the terminals are all on the north side) if you get off at the East Ontario Station.  Yahoo Map of this station and airport  ( http://tinyurl.com/5n7fjb )

See http://www.metrolinktrains.com for more information.

-Sean