[pct-l] San Jacinto Fire Starter...Trail Justice

Hiker97 hiker97 at aol.com
Sat May 3 19:54:28 CDT 2008

Unsupported PCT Reinhold writes: I agree !!!  I say we turn this matter over to Switchback and his army of trail ruffians.  They can apprehend that person, rope him and drag him through the ashes for all to see.   Switchback has a way of dealing with those matters.....he knows how to  administer  ''Trail Justice''....the Texas Justice way.
Switchback replies: I leave justice to the Man.  Or come to think of it.  May be we should leave justice to the WOMAN.  Women have the reputation of being the torturers in history.  This why you never want to cross a woman.  She has ancient genes of revenge and nagging.  They could make an example of trail behavior violators that we men could not match.  In fact, we men would probably would have pity for what would be in store for the violators.  That is why trail women have the moniker of ----Terminator.  I am beginning to scare myself, so I will close this thread.