[pct-l] my 08 hiking experience so far

FARBER51 FARBER51 at msn.com
Sat May 3 09:40:05 CDT 2008

EZ and I are taking a zero in warner Springs today.  Our hike has been been the best experience of my life.  our first night out three other couples all shared a space and information with friendliness.  the second night 16 people all shared a public campground space--it was a really big space--so that it only cost us 50 cents each.  we were not part of the group but soon were.  that night our tent pole broke and wrongway donated a repair piece and everyone helped us get our tent standing.  there was no water at scissors crossing when we arrived so we hitched into julian for pie, water and a rest.  no one complained about the dry cache but in the morning we brought out water to refil some bottles and we found the water restocked.  warning don't take the ramona taxi--it costs us 90 bucks.  we are now in warner Springs and last night we all enjoyed Gater playing his guitar and singing in the golf grille. Ez tore his hand on barbed wire and flatbread offered to steristrip it. the only bab behavior I have noted was a message in the warner springs PO register about a certain hiker we all know.  our feet hurt, there is a fire ahead, but we are still smiling.  please judge the 08 group by a few ?.  since iam reading emails on a tiny phone I don't know what sins have been committed that caused the big stir.  but my policy is trat other like I want to treated.  love FREE oh and thanks for the fire info it takes me forever to read thru my emails.