[pct-l] Break through hiker news

Hiker97 hiker97 at aol.com
Sat May 3 08:48:46 CDT 2008

Unsupported JMT Reinhold writes: Remember, you heard it first from Switchback and Reinhold.
You can always count on Switchback and Reinhold for the latest cutting edge, break through hiker news ---- www.bernardfoods.com/foodservice/beverages/dehydatedwater.htm
Switchback replies: Yes, I must admit this is vindication --- we are owed many apologies.  I noticed that the company was founded the same year I was born --- 1947 A.D. (not B.C.).  The same year of the Roswell, NM alien invasion.  It all fits together.  It all makes sense now.  The Ying and Yang of the universe has now been joined through dehydrated water and my new hybrid PCT trail support auto.  I am really excited anticipating all the praises and awards that are now coming our way.  Now in the future no one would dare sabotage my campsite due to the high esteem I will be held in the hiker community.