[pct-l] Pct-l Trail Angel Paticipation

Hiker97 hiker97 at aol.com
Sat May 3 00:49:24 CDT 2008

Unsupported JMT Reinhold writes: SWITCHBACK, we need some trail comedy....give us your best stuff....and you better make it quick.
Switchback replies: Why do I always have this responsibility?  The only thing I can say is that I am buying a Toyota Prius (with all the goodies) and getting G-Games 17 inch wheels put on it with Michelin tires.  This is instead of my plans to start riding a trike or a Harley.  I will now be the first person hybrid the trail as I do Trail Angel work along the PCT.  But now I am not sure if I am supposed to do Trail Angel work with all this talk about leaving the hikers to their fate.  I was thinking the next time I go down to SoCal, I might swing over to Hiker Heaven to deliver the famous Kickoff L-Rod poster in person in my new Prius.  I should swing by and see Meadows Ed too on the way over to Hiker Heaven.

I wonder if I will be welcomed at Hiker Heaven with all the new rules.  May be I will let L-Rod and BuzzSaw drive my new hybrid around town.  That would be cool.  She is a big conservationist and probably likes hybrids.  I bet I can make her laugh and I also predict that there are no hiker bear canister M&M's left from my last visit.