[pct-l] Painted PCT Priuses...

Hiker97 hiker97 at aol.com
Fri May 2 09:35:00 CDT 2008

FireFly writes: Hey, Switchback...how about a painting of a pirate ship on wheels, cruising down a mountain trail, with our 'friendly neighborhood pirate' tossing trail magic overboard to hungry, thirsty hikers?  Wouldn't have to be a big, fancy ship, just a simple one with a Jolly Switchback painted on it's stern.   Stinky could be at the wheel or maybe up in the rigging.
Switchback replies: I was thinking of a graphic of me drinking some cold water, while PCT hikers are around me begging for some, but I am ignoring them and their pleas/cry's.  Or a graphic of me racing by them as they try to get a hitch into a trailtown.  I would have my hand out the window with a hot pizza in it --- I am laughing as I go by.  They try to grab the pizza, but atlas miss.  Stinker is in the shotgun seat eating a hot pizza too.  Their Hiker to Town flags are blown into their faces from the wind from my speeding Prius.  Or a graphic of me going through a AYCE salad bar and taking the last foods, while a line of super hungry thin PCT hikers are in line behind me.  That would be way too cool.