[pct-l] [PCT2008] Apache fire closure update

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net
Fri May 2 01:58:13 CDT 2008

Great job, Halfmile.

I should point out that Pinewood is a gated community with large gates and
large no trespassing signs on the Seven Pines Road. This is the shaded
area on both sides of Fuller Mill Creek just before you would reach Black
Mountain Road. When I had to cut through there a couple years ago after
bailing out before Fuller Ridge, it was eerie how quiet things were yet I
felt like I was being watched, in spite of it being 8 p.m. dark and
raining.