[pct-l] June thru-hike.

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Fri May 2 00:31:40 CDT 2008

>From reports I've been getting.....the snow up north near Rainy Pass is
below average......snow here at Stevens, Snoquamie and south into Oregon has
been above average. They still have 10' of snow at the base area of Steven's
Pass. It's been a crazy year up here this last winter. We are at 1,000 feet
and we've had snow on the ground since last Nov. 1. Tops in the yard we had
6' of snow. Piles were close to 12'. Record since 1948. I love snow but this
sucked.

Here's some sites you might want to check.

ftp://ftp.wcc.nrcs.usda.gov/data/snow/snotel/reports/snow_depth/washington/wa.txt

http://postholer.com/cgi-bin/postHoler?trail=PCT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPoyAb2fWBE

http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/Traffic/Passes/NorthCascades

http://www.fs.fed.us/r6/wenatchee/conditions/pct/