[pct-l] Alternative routes for those of us on the trail right now...

Halfmile halfmile at pctmap.net
Thu May 1 12:07:03 CDT 2008

Arno,

I don't know the non - PCT trails well enough to suggest a alternate
route, but I did make a quick downloadable TOPO! map of the area west
of the PCT from Hwy 74 up to Cabazon.

You can download the map here:

http://www.pctmap.net/pctdownloads/sanjac_detour_map.zip

-Halfmile

ps - if anyone has any specific suggestions, or ways to improve this
map, let me know and I can update the map tonight.