[pct-l] Scarlet and Wildflower's CDT MOVIE

Jessica Winters jessicawinters at mac.com
Mon Mar 31 22:55:45 CDT 2008

Hi Everyone,
Scarlet and I  know this is a  PCT forum, but a hiker forum
nonetheless.  You may know us or heard about our 07 CDT thru hike.
We filmed the entire trip on video and are working hard making our
documentary.  We are pleased to announce it's just about ready!  So,
if any of you are interested we are starting to take pre-orders.  The
movie should be ready about mid May.  It's loaded with information
and our journey is presented with lighthearted entertainment on this
wild and remote trail.  Don't miss out on the action and insight to a
trail less traveled.

Happy trails!
Wildflower

JessicaWinters at mac.com