[pct-l] PCT Atlas Volume 1 Available Now

Bill Batchelor billbatch at cox.net
Mon Mar 31 19:03:36 CDT 2008

Erik,

I used a section of your new PCT Atlas on my our roughly 50 mile test hike
from highway 10 to the top of Onyx Summit.   The PCT Atlas is BRILLIANT.  In
a hikers world, they are a work of art (though I am not sure a city dweller
could quite appreciate their beauty).   I showed my copy to my hiking
partner, another seasoned PCT hiker.  He was stunned.  At every rest stop he
would ask if he could look at the PCT Atlas again.   His comments were,
"This is exactly the information a long distance hiker needs, no fluff, easy
to get the quick answers you want."   When he got to the page showing the
town information he simply said, "Oh, you have got to be kidding me, where
do I get a copy".  I smiled that smile of recognition having had the same
thoughts when I first had a glimpse.

I know you must know it, but after all the work perhaps on occasion you may
wonder - I am telling you, you have hit it out of the park.

Relating to the note below, if I preordered am I reading your note correct
that I should log in and reorder?  Just want to make sure I do not double
up.

Best to you,

Bill B - P.Gumby

  _____