[pct-l] ipods

charles adelsheim tinkerman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 13:52:16 CDT 2008

In '05 I carried a Solio and a 4th gen ipod. With the solio riding on top of
my pack I found that with decent sunlight it reliable took between two and
three days to accumulate a full charge (enough to almost fully charge the
ipod). Other than the fact that this clearly limits the use of your gadgets
due to a relatively long charging period for the solio, it was a completely
reliable device.

-Tinker