[pct-l] Section maps

Amanda L Silvestri aslive at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 30 15:59:36 CDT 2008

Amanda

  I had the same problem with maps when I did this section.  The BLM as two maps that cover this section: they are the Tehachapi and Isabella Lake maps.  I find that BLM maps are often dificult to read. An alternative is the friends of Jawbone Off-Highway Vehicle map.  This is designed for dirt bikers but has the PCT clearly marked as well as access points and springs.

  All three are avalible from the very friendly folks at the BLM Jawbone Station, P.O. Box D., Jct. Hwy. 14 & Jawbone Rd., Cantil, CA 93519.  You can call them at (760) 373-1146.

  Happy Hiking

  Amanda