[pct-l] hike suggestions anyone?

Marion Davison mardav at charter.net
Sun Mar 30 13:49:17 CDT 2008

We usually hike the High Sierras in August, but will be traveling to
Florida in August this year. So our hiking window is June 22 to August
1.  We would like to do a long section(s) hike in that window and would
like to hike somewhere in CA that is free of snow, has minimal
mosquitoes, solitude, and adequate water supplies.  We have already
hiked sections C, D, G north of Trail Pass, H, and I, so we want to do
something different.  Any suggestions?  We are taking 5-6 llamas and a dog.
Marion