[pct-l] Safe Water Anywhere filters

diana s tergemina at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 29 17:34:34 CDT 2008

Hey y'all.  I have a bunch of Safe Water Anywhere G2 Water Bottle filters and pre-filters that I ended up with as part of a package deal on ebay a while back that are just sitting around collecting dust because I don't own the bottle they work with. I am about to move, and I really don't want to drag them with me again. I would love for someone to have them that could use them- I believe there are 10 regular filters and 11 packages of pre-filters. Some of the pre-filters have some spots of discoloration, but they are all new- never out of the plastic wrapper. I don't want to make any money off of them, just find them a new home for the price of shipping.  If you are interested, please email me off- list. Thanks and happy walking!
peace,
chigger -aka- diana