[pct-l] (no subject)

Jeff Whitmer heynicemarmot at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 16:08:44 CDT 2008

The Pro Action is not see thru. The only time I used the pants last summer
was when doing laundry actually.
I haven't used the driducks, but I know the Frogg Toggs are about as no
frills as it gets. Good for wind and ocassional rain use, but not something
I would want for prolonged rain, mainly due to the poor hood design.